We all know kids love face paint. And what kid doesn't? I know my daughter does. She always has. My husband spent the first few years of her life as a theatrical face painter at Disney. So she was always getting her face painted from him. And to this day, he still enjoys painting her face for different holidays and events or just even for fun.
So I was excited to be able to review the Beetastic Face Paint Kit for Kids. What makes this product so great? We all know there are a lot of different face paints out there. Hundreds, literally. However, not everything on the shelves is safe for skin. Especially for children's skin.
Beetastic Face Paints are pretty good for a number of reasons.
- ✮ More Than 50 Faces in Each Face Paint Kit! This Water Based Face Painting Set Is FDA Approved, Non-Toxic, and Skin Friendly.
- ✮ Every Body Paint Color Is Smooth, Easy to Apply, and Washable.
- ✮ Each Face Painting Kit Includes: 8 Vivid Colors, 2 Double Sided Foam Applicators, 1 Paint Brush, and 2 Sponges.
- ✮ Frustration Free Shipping - Don't Waste Money on Products That Ship with Cheap, Low Quality, Packaging - Where Paint Will Often Arrived Used, Opened, or Dried Out. We Took the Time to Invest in Premium High Quality Packaging Because You're Worth It!
- ✮ 200% Money Back Guarantee - Order now with peace of mind due to our 60-day
The Beetastic Kids Face Paint comes in 8 colors: black, white, red, yellow, blue, green, purple and light blue. It also came with 2 double sided foam applicator sticks, 2 round sponges and a paint brush.
When the package arrived, I took it out of the box and everything was intact and looked suitable to begin painting.
My husband started to begin. He decided to turn her into a tiger. It would be simple and fast for him, yet he knew it would turn out great. So here is the progress using the paints and tools from the kit and the final product:
Also, if you are in the central Missouri area, my husband and I are available for local face painting events. If you have an inquiry to book for your next party, let me know. We can talk :)
*disclaimer - I received one or more of this product in exchange for a blog post.
However, all opinions and views are my own. I give my honest review of all products/services*