So I ran into a new blog today called Sunday Stealing and decided to take part in their questioner! Since I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night :) So here it goes:
1. What has been you longest love relationship?
My current one now. We are about to hit the 10 year mark. That marks the date I met him and fell completely head over heels and couldn't turn away no matter how hard we both tried.
2. What was the last gift that you received?
Well, I tend to keep borrowing money from my parents so I will count that and that was just yesterday.
3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
Hahahaha extra cash? You have got to be kidding me. I have no idea what that even is. But if I ever one day have anything left after paying bills, I tend to spend it on things like going out to eat, clothes, makeup, etc.
4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
Maui. Its somewhere I could see myself happy for the rest of my life.
5. Who's your cell provider?
6. What's your favorite mall store?
Bath & Body Works.
7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!)
My current job right now. I just hit the 4 year mark last month. I work for Kappa Map Group as a Digital Cartographer / Graphic Artist.
8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?
My husband and then my parents. Probably both at the same time.
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
Pay off all our debt, buy a house in Florida, one in Hawaii, one in California, travel around the world and buy everything and anything my little heart could imagine.
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
Oh wow.... maybe when I was 15 or so because my Grandma dragged me. I do not believe in God or religion so I can't even go near one of those places ever again. My head hurts just thinking about the last time I was forced to go.
11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?
Gosh, this one is super hard cause there are too many. I think when one of my husband's friends said they were running secret service at the airport but couldn't tell anyone. What a crock of bull. He worked at a concession stand.
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
I can't answer this one since I haven't been out with any friends in years. I don't even have any friends to go out with anymore that even live close.
13. When was the last time that you cried?
A few days ago over stupid stuff.....fighting with the hubby.
14. What food do you hate?
Gosh, more like what food don't I hate? I pretty much hate everything. I hate chicken, turkey, seafood, soul food, tofu, southern food, cheese, cake, eggs, ... the list could go on for days. SO I'll just stop there.
15. What do you like best about yourself?
That I'm very artistic and creative.